Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hows things going.....

My first few weeks of school have been great. Goals that i have mad for this class this year is jus passing above a "c" and jus doing all my work, and all i can do. Putting fourth all effort.To achieve this goals i think i will have to jus study, and stay on top of all my assingnments.To ensue that i complete homework everyday i will right it down, and jus make sure i do it.. I think the homework sheets have been very helpful they make me stay on top of the asignments and know what i need to do. Really nothing has been difficult so far i guess just staying on top of everything.I want to focus on studying, and doing all of my homework.

1 comment:

N.D. said...

I'm glad that the homework sheets are working out for you.