Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Biography

My name is Morgan Anderson, i got by Morgan or some people call me M.dot . Some interests that i have is that i Love to dance and sing even though i might not be the best at it. Some talents that i have is that i love to write, and to read sometimes if the book intrest me. Some hobbies that i have is i love to hang out with my firends, talk on the phone, and read. I am proud of my mother, because she raised me basically by her self, and i think she did a good job. I live with my Motther. I speak English. My birthday is November 2nd. As of right now i do not play any sports, and i am not in any activities yet. I have one half brother, and 2 step brothers. As a member of a team im not the captin but i would follow.

Memories that i have in math from kindergarten is that in kindergarten up to about high school i think i was really good in math i guess when i got to high school it was alot more challenging for me. Well i already took this class last year and hopefully this will be the last time, and i will enjoy my time in the class, and i will past with more then average. i have worked in a team before. Well it's more like what this do i think will make me be successful in math this year being as though i did not do to well last year.

1 comment:

N.D. said...

Morgan, it is good to have a fresh start and you are off to a good start by having a system for homework and completing your work. I would like to see you make more connections and help to lead your group during class.